Ten reasons why I love roasting vegetables w/ recipe
Ten reasons why I love roasting vegetables:
1. They can be made quickly and with ease.
2. With little effort and expense the results can stretch beyond one meal.
3. All you need is a knife and a large rimmed pan or cookie sheet.
4. You can roast most any kind of vegetable as they lend themselves well to high heat.
5. There are a variety of cuts to use.
6. Simply tossed in oil and salt and pepper.
7. Or add most culinary herbs, dried or fresh.
8. You can spotlight seasonal vegetables.
9. Easy to prep ahead of time.
10. People always love this dish.
I just recently made a How-To-Cook video with Vegetarian Times. After you watch my video click here for a copy of the recipe Herb-Roasted Winter Vegetables. Enjoy!